This document applies to the use of the Social Viral website and was last updated in August 2019. By using this website, you agree to the terms below. We may modify this document at any time and your continued use of our website signifies your consent to such modifications. By using this website you consent to the collection, storage and use of your information in the manner discussed below:
1.Information we collect: Your use of this website and communications with us, allow us to collect certain information about you. This information may include certain personal information and information about your preferences and habits. Some of this information may be anonymous and some may be identified with you. Please note that the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and therefore we are not liable for any corruption of your information, or interception of your information by a third party.
2. Information we keep: We may retain the following information about you and your use of our website: Details of your visit to our website such as pages viewed, resources accessed, and length of visit. Information you give us regarding your identity, your computer, and your form of payment. Other information you may give us when you communicate with us by any means.
3. Information we put on your computer: We may place cookies, or similar code, on your computer. Cookies are small files placed on computers for reference purposes. Cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. You may adjust your computer settings to decline cookies if you wish. Declining cookies may affect your use of our website.
4. What we do with your information: We may use your information to send you information about our products and services, and the products and services of our related companies. We may use information in various analytics to improve our website, our products and our services. Information used in analytics is not personally identified with you.
5. Links to Other Websites: This website may contain links to other sites that are owned by third parties. When you leave our site, you agree to the policies and conditions of use of the new site. You understand that our policies and conditions of use do not apply to the new site.
6. Changing your information: If your information changes, or if you no longer wish us to possess your information, you may request correction, updating, or deletion of your information by contacting us. Please note that certain services may no longer be available to you if you request the deletion of your information.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Social Virals web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:modify or copy the materials;use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Social Viral web site;remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; ortransfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Social Blast at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Social Viral web site are provided “as is”. Social Viral makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Social Viral does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Social Viral or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Social Viral Internet site, even if Social Viral or a Social Viral authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Social Viral web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Social Viral does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Social Viral may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Social Viral does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Social Viral has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Social Viral of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Cancellations and Refunds
Any cancellations should be made within 30 days days of purchase. We will not accept any cancellation after this period. The time frames stated on the site are approximate time frames only and could take anything up to 30 days to complete. We will not issue refunds for non-delivery before 30 days has passed.